any sale agreement concluded as a result of this offer by written notice delivered to the Seller or the Seller''s agent within a period of 5 [FIVE] days calculated from and including the day after signature hereof by the Purchaser but excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
(1) SELLER is willing to enter into crude oil sales and purchase contract with BUYER for the sale of specified Nigerian crude oil for a period of twelve (12) months certain as shall be stipulated under the Part I and Part II of the Contract. (2) BUYER has represented that it has the financial resources and necessary capability to enter into the ...
Our Products. Our Services. A wide selection of UNICOR products are displayed and may be purchased online but many more are available offline. If you don''t see what you are looking for, please contact us. Perform Market Research. Schedule of Products. Guidelines for DoD agencies. Guidelines for Civilian agencies. Technical Guides.
-----Tea factory ----- herein after referred to as "Buyer" of the other part. Where as the seller has offered to supply and the Buyer has agreed to purchase the green tea leaves produced by the seller at the Buyers factory on a regular basis on the following terms and conditions.
· Unless otherwise stated in this Contract, the price includes all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes other than sales, value added or similar turnover taxes or charges. Seller will separately invoice Buyer for any sales, value added or similar turnover taxes or charges that Seller is
· Any terms or conditions listed for a specific auction will supersede those listed within the general terms in this agreement. Along with closing date and time, item inspection, location and removal times will also be listed for that specific auction. BUYERS PREMIUM/SALES TAX: A fifteen percent (15%) buyer''s premium will be added to each purchase.
The sand production line is a dedicated production line to produce sand and stones.sand making plant can process the granite, limestone, basalt, cobble and other materials to construction sands. more. Service Commitment. Responsible for every procedure; responsible for every machine; responsible for every customer. Pre-sale support.
· ----- BUSINESS SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT ----- BY AND AMONG: (1) WIPRO LIMITED (2) WIPRO EPERIPHERALS LIMITED (3) PROMOTERS Dated August, 30 2000
Getting started; Sandstone Cutting Machine; Sandstone Cutting Machine - China Manufacturers, Suppliers, Factory. With this motto in mind, we''ve got develop into amongst one of the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for Sandstone Cutting Machine, Stone Polishing Machinery, Buffing Machine For Marble Floors, Profiling Cutting …
An agreement for the purchase and sale in which a seller agrees to sell and a buyer agrees to buy within specific terms and conditions. 206) Put Option Agreement. An agreement over shares of a private limited company. This option agreement may be used when an existing shareholder is granted a right (but not an obligation) to sell shares for a ...
Request for Contract form. Please complete and submit this form to request the Sale & Purchase Agreements for the property you wish to purchase. This is not a binding commitment until the contract documents are issued and signed by both parties. Leave empty if buying entity is "As named above (including middle names)".
If you choose, Sandstone Consulting (General Contractor) can provide a cost breakdown for improvements for your bank, coordinate on site work and inspections and can do draw requests for subcontractor payments. Ask your Sales Representative for more information about Sandstone Consulting Services and getting a quote for your needed improvements.
The factoring agreement is usually 10 or more pages long and may initially seem overwhelming. Following are 10 terms contained in all factoring agreements that you need to review and understand: Sale and Purchase of Receivables. The factoring agreement will require you to sell all of your accounts receivable to the factor.
· You are required to use the Option to Purchase and Sale and Purchase Agreement prescribed under the Housing Developers Rules in the sale of the units.. If you wish to make any variations to the terms in these prescribed forms, you will have to submit an application to the Controller.
If sales tax was not paid to the other state on the extended warranty contract purchase, the repairs should be treated like a warranty contract sold prior to July 1, 2018. Sales and use tax is owed on the cost of parts related to any repairs done in Kentucky, but no sales tax is owed on the installation labor.
· A share purchase agreement is defined as a legal contract between a seller and a buyer. They may be referred to as the vendor and purchaser in the contract. The specific number of shares are listed in the contract at the stated price. This agreement proves that the sale and the terms of it were agreed upon mutually.
Company purchase agreement: cash and shares, part deferred. A comprehensive company sale agreement for sale of single company for cash and shares in the buyer company. Provision for additional price if warranted profit is met. Includes an exhaustive list of warranties and a draft form of disclosure letter. Suitable for any size of company, in ...
· The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.
See details for 64680 Creekview Lane, Sandstone, MN, 55072, Lot/Land, bed, bath,, $139,900, MLS 6084677. Ready made hunting camp is all set for you. 80 acres with a hunting cabin! Private long driveway to the cabin that sits back in the woods! Trails are in place and just need to be mowed. This 80 offers plenty of room for your group. Big woods, good bedding areas and trails to get in and out.
WATER PURCHASE AGREEMENT. This Water Purchase Contract ("Contract") for the sale and purchase of water was entered into on this 26 th day of July, 2016, to be effective to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law as of June 30, 2016 (the "Effective Date"), by and among Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc., a Nevada corporation (hereinafter referred to as "Buyer"), and Rocky ...
THE FIRST JEEP® BRAND 4x4. In June 1940, with World War II on the horizon, the U.S. Army solicited bids from 135 automakers for a 1/4 ton "light reconnaissance vehicle" tailored to Army specifications. Only three companies responded — Bantam, Willys, and Ford — but, within a year''s time they collectively produced the template for the ...
The Purchaser is not entitled to give notice under clause 1.1 where the Purchaser previously signed a similar contract for the purchase of the Business. If the Purchaser terminates this contract under clause 1.1, any payment the Purchaser made to the Vendor or Stakeholder must be refunded. Sale and Purchase
the Purchase Price for such Equipment in accordance with Section 1.3; and (b) Buyer''s removal of such Equipment from the Seller''s Plant specified in the Agreement, which will occur in accordance with the timing specified in the Agreement, or as otherwise agreed upon by the Parties in writing, and Section 3.1.
· A Purchase Agreement is a legal document between two parties, the Seller who wishes to sell a piece of personal property and the Buyer who wants to buy that property. The Agreement describes the terms and conditions of the sale and ensures that both parties will follow through on their promises regarding that sale.
A manufacturing agreement is an agreement involving negotiations between a manufacturer and a customer for the manufacture of certain goods or products. This agreement includes various factors such as purchase orders, reschedules, cancellations, material components, shipping, and so on.